Payless ShoeSource unveiled a second round of store closings as its bankruptcy reorganization moves forward, bringing the total number of locations to be closed this year to about 800.
The discount shoe retailer filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy in April and said it was closing about 400 locations, including 378 in the U.S.
The company is now asking a federal bankruptcy judge to let it close up to 408 additional stores.
Here is the combined list of store locations that are set to close in the St. Louis region:
- QUINCY MALL 3255 BROADWAY Quincy Ill.
- BRETTWOOD PLAZA SC 3190 N WATER STREET Decatur Ill.
- NORTHWOODS MALL 4501 N WAR MEMORIAL DR Peoria Ill.
- Water Tower Place Arnold Mo.
- Southpoint Shopping Center Sikeston Mo.
- Chesterfield Mall Chesterfield Mo.
- Kirkwood Commons Kirkwood Mo.
- MAPLEWOOD COMMONS 2015 MAPLEWOOD COMMONS DR MAPLEWOOD Mo.
- SAINT LOUIS GALLERIA 2158 SAINT LOUIS GALLERIA SAINT LOUIS Mo.