LOS ANGELES – As the sixth season of "The Voice" wraps up Monday and Tuesday, NewsChannel 5 reporter Heidi Glaus will be there to capture all of the action.
She'll see the finalists' last performance and catch up with local contestants Tess Boyer and Patrick Thomson, who are set to perform during the two-night finale.
Before jet-setting to Los Angeles, we spoke to Heidi about her favorites of this season, who should win and who's probably going to win.
- With a gritty voice and a fantastic laugh, Patrick Thomson instantly became one of her favorite people to get to know and see on "The Voice" this season. "He's an all-around, great guy and has an easy going personality," she said.
- Heidi describes Tess Boyer as "The Voice contestant with nine lives." After coming close to elimination multiple times and having almost every coach, Heidi said she had the most fascinating journey and some of the strongest performances the longer she stayed.
- One of the most surprising eliminations for Heidi – and many fans -- came toward the end when back-up singer Sisaundra got the boot. She said the dynamic singers has a voice for the ages and she was surprised to see her not be saved by fans.
- One of the saddest departures she saw was for Kat Perkins who she loved during the season.
- Who's going to win? Coach Blake Shelton can rally the country genre troops like no other to vote for his contestants. Plus, this would be Blake's fourth win in six seasons. Therefore, Heidi believes that Jake Worthington will take the title.
- Giving some of the best performances of the season, Heidi strongly supports Team Usher's Josh Kaufman as the true winner of the season. She said he has a super talent and that as an artist and would be a gift to many in the industry.
Heidi said that although a St. Louis area contestant hasn't made it to the end, it's only a matter of time before it happens.
"We have our musical roots here if we don't have a 'voice' this season," she said.
You can catch Heidi Glaus during the newscasts Monday and Tuesday with behind-the-scenes shots. You can also find her on Twitter and follow her West Coast journey @HeidiGlausKSDK.
"The Voice" airs Mondays and Tuesdays on NewsChannel 5 at 7 p.m.