NewsChannel 5 anchors and reporters are available to speak to groups or act as emcees or moderators of community events. These are our guidelines.
- Requests for speakers should be made by e-mail at least six weeks in advance of the event.
- Phone calls concerning speakers cannot be accepted.
- Because of the volume of requests received, only events with an anticipated attendance of 100 or more (except for school classes) can be considered.
- The primary event sponsor must be a non-profit organization or governmental entity.
- You must allow no less than two (2) weeks after submission for KSDK to contact you with a response to your request.
- KSDK will review your request and will contact you by e-mail or by phone if your request can be fulfilled
- If your request cannot be fulfilled, KSDK will mail you a postcard stating your request has been denied.
- Because of the unpredictability of news events, KSDK reserves the right to make last minute substitutions of individuals appearing at events or cancel, should the situation warrant.
School Weather Presentation Request Form