Richmond Heights, MO (KSDK)- A pilot light inside a stove went out overnight and forced a response from several fire agencies to the St. Louis Galleria.
The gas odor was detected around 1:00 a.m. today at the California Pizza Kitchen restaurant at the popular shopping venue at I-64 and Brentwood Boulevard.
Firefighters gained access into the business and located the extinguished pilot light within minutes of their arrival. The restaurant was then ventilated and secured for the night by the fire department and restaurant operator.
No evacuations were involved and there were no reports of anyone being hurt in the incident. The restaurant is expected to be in full operation today.