St. Louis (KSDK) - West End City Apartments is collecting clothing, personal care items and gift cards for victims of the Midtown apartment fire.
Donations will be accepted from 9 a.m. until 6 p.m. Thursday through Sunday at 275 Union Boulevard.
A five-alarm fire broke out at 3949 Lindell Tuesday night near Saint Louis University. At least 100 people were displaced, but no injuries were reported.
PHOTOS: Midtown fire burns apartment building
Items needed are:
- Toiletries and personal care items including shampoo, soap, deodorant, toothbrushes, toothpaste, etc.
- Gently used and/or new clothing
- Bedding including pillow cases, towels and washcloths
- Non-perishable food items
- Gift cards to stores such as Target, Walmart, or Visa gift cards
Items will be distributed to fire victims in individual care packages.
West End City Apartments is also offering fire victims waived application and administration fees, a $400 victim's assistance credit and a reduced security deposit to anyone looking for a place to live.
PHOTOS: Midtown fire damage
For more information about West End City Apartments, visit their website.