NewsChannel 5 is giving away "17 iPads in 17 Days". 17 days of the London Olympic games and 17 iPads for you win win every night. Register every day on our Facebook page. There is a thumbnail titled "17 iPads in 17 Days" located to the right of our profile photo on KSDK's Facebook page (Facebook.com/ksdktv). Or register at http://ksdk.com/ipad. Either way enters you win one iPad 3.
17 Days of London Sweepstakes
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the "17 Days of London Sweepstakes" (the "Sweepstakes") is open to legal U.S. residents of the City of St. Louis, Missouri and the following counties: St. Louis County; MO, St. Louis City, MO; Calhoun, IL; Clay, IL; Randolph, IL; Washington, IL; Marion, IL; Fayette, IL; Montgomery, IL; Macoupin, IL; Greene, IL; Bond, IL; Jersey, IL; Madison, IL; Clinton, IL; St. Clair, IL; Monroe, IL; Phelps, MO; Reynolds, MO; Jefferson, MO; Franklin, MO; St. Charles, MO; Warren, MO; Lincoln, MO; Pike, MO; Gasconade, MO; Crawford, MO; Washington, MO; Iron, MO; St. Francois, MO; and Ste. Genevieve, MO who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees and contractors of KSDK-TV ("Sponsor"), Gannett Co., Inc. and each of their respective affiliated companies, subsidiaries, advertising or promotional agencies, and other agents, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with such employees or contractors, are not eligible to enter or to win. Individuals are eligible to win only one prize within any 30-day period, regardless of the number of Sponsor sweepstakes entered.
3. How To Enter. The Sweepstakes will begin at 12:01 a.m. (C.T.) on Friday July 27, 2012 and end at 9:00 p.m. (C.T.) on Sunday, August 12, 2012 (the "Sweepstakes Period").
Entry. Enter by visiting KSDK's Facebook page at website http://www.facebook.com/#!/ksdktv and completing all of the required information and following all posted instructions. Complete the entry form and any other required fields and then submit your entry by clicking on the "SEND" button. Your computer must accept cookies, or any successor or similar technology, which may be used for the purpose of entry tracking. Ad blocking software on your computer needs to be disabled so that it doesn't interfere with processing your entry.
Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address or Facebook ID. The authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry will be considered the entrant. An "authorized account holder" shall mean the natural person assigned to such e-mail account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with such e-mail account. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with a winning entry. Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries. All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be returned. By entering, you agree to the terms of these Official Rules and to receive e-mails from Sponsor or those directed by Sponsor. You can opt-out of the receipt of such e-mails by following the directions on the Sponsor's website or in any email received from Sponsor.
Entries limited to only one (1) email address entry per person per day during the Sweepstakes Period. Two additional entries will be awarded to individuals each time they use the share function of the Sweepstakes, when choosing to share their completed entry form with friends or followers through Twitter or Facebook and those friend then enter the contest.
Entries must be received by 9:00 p.m. (C.T.) on Sunday, August 12, 2012.
4. Winner Selection. One winner will be selected each calendar day during the Sweepstakes Period in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received as of 10:00 p.m. (C.T.) the day of each drawing. Entries not selected in any day's drawing will not be carried over to the following day's drawing. Entries received immediately after the drawing time of 10:00 p.m. (C.T.) will be entered into the next day's drawing. The final day of the Sweepstakes, August 12, 2012 the final drawing will be held at 9:00 p.m. (C.T.) There will be a total of seventeen (17) winners for the Sweepstakes Period.
5. Prizes and Odds Each winner will receive one (1) Apple iPad with Wi-Fi 32GB (black) third generation unit, (ARV: $599). Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Each winner will be notified the day of his/her selection as a winner during Sponsor's 11 p.m. (C.T.) newscast airing between 11:00 p.m. (C.T.) and 11:35 p.m. (C.T.) beginning Friday July 27, 2012 through Saturday August 11, 2012 and Sponsor's 10 p.m. (C.T.) newscast, airing between 10:00 p.m. (C.T.) and 10:35 p.m. (C.T.) on August 12, 2012. Each winner will also be notified at the email address provided on the winner's entry form. Each winner must respond to Sponsor's notification by e-mail within 48 hours after notification. Failure to respond to Sponsor's e-mail notification or return of email prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected from among all remaining eligible entries. To claim prize, each winner must personally visit Sponsor's offices at 1000 Market Street, St. Louis, MO 63101 within three (3) business days after notification (office visits must be between the hours of 9:00 a.m. (C.T) and 5:00 p.m. (C.T.) weekdays). Valid photo identification may be required by Sponsor in each case. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are nonassignable and nontransferable. Prize is not redeemable for cash. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility/liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law) which must be returned as instructed by Sponsor. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a winner's disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner's consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation the Internet, or further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
7. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Sponsors will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries, or for failure to receive entries or votes or other electronic communications due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account. Any questions regarding the number of entries or votes submitted by the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries, or votes by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes. By participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to fully release, forever discharge and hold harmless Sponsor and Facebook from and against all claims, costs, liabilities, losses, injuries, and damages arising out of the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, any claims for personal injury, death or damage to or loss of property or any other harm arising out of entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes, the receipt, use, or misuse of any prize, or any travel or activity that is related to the Sweepstakes or any prize. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
8. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
9. Sponsor. The "17 Days of London" is sponsored by KSDK. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. For a list of winners (available after August 12, 2012) or a copy of these Official Rules send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to "Winners List/Official Rules" (as applicable), "17 Days of London Sweepstakes", 1000 Market Street, St. Louis, MO 63101 If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact Jeff Winget firstname.lastname@example.org 314-444-5224.