Cauliflower Cheese Soup
Serving Size about 10
Prep Time: 30 mins
Slow cooker time: 2-3 hours
16 oz sour cream
16 oz heavy whipping cream
8 oz cream cheese
2 c. Italian blend shredded cheese (or just mozzarella and parmesan)
1 head cauliflower, finely diced
1 lb carrots, finely diced
1 bunch of celery, finely diced
Salt, pepper, and your favorite seasonings to taste
3 tbsp olive oil
1. Dice all of the vegetables.
2. Sautee them in the olive oil until they have softened.
3. Put the dairy ingredients into a crock-pot on low heat.
4. Stir in the vegetables.
5. Spoon some of the soup into a blender and blend on high until smooth. Then place back into the crock-pot, and repeat until all of the soup is blended smooth.
6. Let the soup sit in the crock-pot on low until hot. (2-3 hours)
7. Serve with bread and enjoy!