Gooey Peanut Butter S'More
2 heels of Nature's Own 100% Whole Wheat Bread
2 to 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
½ (1.55 oz) milk chocolate bar
2 large marshmallows cut in half
- Adjust over rack to about 8 inches from broiler unit. Preheat broiler
- Lightly toast bread heels in toaster. Place on small baking sheet. Cool slightly.
- Spread Crust-sides of both bread heels evenly with peanut butter, spreading edges.
- Place chocolate bar on 1 bread heel and marshmallow halves on other heel.
- Broil 1 to 1-1/2 minutes just until marshmallows begin to brown. Remove from over and cool about 2 minutes before closing sandwich.
Roast Beef, Fontina & Grilled Onion Panini
2 heels of Nature's Own 100% Whole What Bread
1 tablespoon oil
1 slice onion
1 tablespoon light mayonnaise
2 ounces deli-sliced roast beef
1 slice fontina, Montery Jack or mozzarella cheese
- Heat oil in small nonstick skillet over medium heat. Grill onion slice 2 to 3 minutes per side until lightly browned. Wipe skillet with paper towel.
- Spread mayonnaise on crust-side of 1 bread heel. Top with roast beef, grilled onion and cheese. Close sandwich.
- Spread outsides of sandwich with butter.
- Grill sandwich in skillet over medium heat 2 to 3 minutes. Turn and press sandwich firmly with spatula. Cover and grill 2 to 3 minutes until bread is toasted and cheese is melted.