ST. LOUIS - On August 21, a total solar eclipse will cross the continental United States for the first time in decades, and St. Louis will be in the path of totality. That means for a few minutes on a Monday morning, it'll seem like the middle of the night.
To celebrate, there are going to be tons of events and watch parties across the region. We've gathered a list of some of them, and keep adding all the time.
So whether you're looking to learn more about science and eclipses, or you just want to enjoy the eclipse with a beer and some live music, you're certain to find an event to enjoy.
- Total Solar Eclipse Party - Movies, music, contests, inflatables, Moon Pie eating contest. August 19-21
- Total Solar Eclipse Watch Party - Live music, giant games, MoJo food truck. Jefferson County Library. August 21
Arrow Rock, Mo.
- Total Eclipse of the Sun - Star gazing walk, astronomy lecture, more. Arrow Rock State Historic Site. August 20-21
- Total Eclipse of the Sun - Live music, eclipse glasses, food and drink. August 21
- Total Eclipse in the Park - Entertainment, food trucks. Klondike Park. August 21
Bonne Terre, Mo.
- Solar Eclipse Celebration - St. Francois State Park. August 21
- Totality MO 2017 - Journey tribute band, food trucks, craft beer, education. Chesterfield Amphitheater. August 21
Crystal City, Mo.
- Eclipse in Crystal City - Dome theater planetarium, HD theater with 10-foot high dome. Crystal City Public Library. August 21
De Soto, Mo.
- Solar Eclipse Showdown - Solar energy demonstrations, crafts, concessions. Washington State Park. August 21
- Great American Eclipse - NASA live stream, pinhole viewers, sundials, food vendors, activities, crafts, more. De Soto Public Library. August 21
- Total Eclipse in the Park - Entertainment, food trucks. Broemmelsiek Park. August 21
- Total Solar Eclipse Event at Bluebird Park - Music, food, activities. 11-3 August 21
- Total Solar Eclipse - Hotel rooms, camping available. August 21
- Solar Eclipse Party - Twin Oaks Winery. Live music by Deja Vu. Drink specials. August 21
- Eclipse in Festus - Carnival rides, live music, games, concessions, sand sculptor, inflatables and more. West City Park. August 18-21
- Herculaneum Solar Eclipse 2017 - Official NASA viewing site, 5K/1M fun run, music, parade, car show, food, booths, movies, petting zoo, bubble bus, fireworks, reptile show. August 19-21
- Eclipse Viewing at Stone Hill - Stone Hill Winery. Picnic lunches, wine tasting. August 21
- Eclipse Viewing at Hermann Farm - Hayride to viewing site on hilltop, box lunch. August 21
- Eclipse Viewing at Hermann Hill - Hamburgers and hot dogs on the grill. August 21
- Solar Eclipse Experience - Educational demonstrations, games, petting zoo, balloon launch, cosmic ray detecting, entertainment, education. Jefferson College. August 21
- Blackout in the Boro - Food and beverage, public viewing area. Jefferson County Fairgrounds. August 21
House Springs, Mo.
- Deer Creek Eclipse Viewing - View the eclipse from the golf course. Local pigeon racing club will release 300 birds. August 21
- Ring of Fire - Meramec State Park. August 21
- Solar Eclipse Experience Kimmswick - Trivia, raffle, photo ops, etc. August 21
- Solar Eclipse Viewing Party - The Magic House. Sun-sational activities including an out-of-this-world dance party. August 21
- Midnight at Noon - Festivals with music, food and drink. August 18-21
Park Hills, Mo.
- Solar Eclipse Viewing Event - Mineral Area College. August 21
- Perryville Solarfest - Festivals, events and fun. August 18-21
- Total Eclipse of the Park - Robertsville State Park. August 21
St. Clair, Mo.
- Darkening of the Sun Festival - Live music, camping, yoga, bonfires and more. August 18-21
- Get Your Eclipse on Route 66 - Events all weekend long. August 19-21
St. Louis, Mo.
- Great American Solar Eclipse - Jefferson Barracks Park. Food trucks, museums. August 21
- Solar Eclipse Viewing Party - Urban Chestnut Grove Brewery & Bierhall. Cold beer, grilled hot dogs and brats, live music. August 21
- Great American Total Solar Eclipse - St. Louis Science Center. Learning opportunities in the James S. McDonnell Planetarium and eclipse festival. August 21
- Loop Eclipse Festival - Space-themed activities on the Delmar Loop. August 20
Ste. Genevieve, Mo.
- Whispering Eclipse - Folk music, whispering pines. Hawn State Park. August 19-21
- Celebrate on the Centerline - Music festival, beer garden, science activities, food vendors and more. August 20-21
- The Great American Eclipse of 2017 - Party and festival at the fairgrounds. August 21
- Solar Eclipse 2017 - Festivities will be held at Veterans Memorial Park. August 21
- Celebration of the Total Solar Eclipse - Laser shows, street vendors, food, drink and more. August 19-21
- Total Eclipse in the Park - Entertainment, food trucks. Quail Ridge Park. August 21
- Celebrate the 2017 Total Eclipse - Human sundial, viewing of eclipse. Dr. Edmund A. Babler Memorial State Park. August 21
- Crossroads Festival - Food, carnival, entertainment. August 18-21
- Eclipse Comic Con - Venders, special guests, costume competitions and more. August 19-20
- Moonstock - Four-day music festival headlined by Ozzy Osbourne. August 18-21
- Eclipse in River City - Music, dancing, arts & crafts, food, movies, DJ and more. August 19-21
Fort Kaskaskia, Ill.
- Fort Kaskaskia Solar Eclipse Viewing - Viewing event at Ft. Kaskaskia State Park. August 21
- Native American Indian Festival - United Methodist Camp. Musicians, storytellers, crafts, foods. August 19-21
- Total Eclipse 2017 - Camping at the World Shooting and Recreational Complex
- Solarbration - Live music, food venders, artisan fair. August 21
© 2017 KSDK-TV