Fatal fire investigated in St. Charles County

UNINCORPORATED ST. CHARLES COUNTY, Mo. (KSDK) - One person is dead after fire broke out in a mobile home Saturday morning.

The fire happened on Cactus Drive in unincorporated St. Charles County, authorities say.

Fire crews got to the scene around 7 a.m.

A St Charles County deputy was taken to the hospital to get treated for smoke inhalation.

Authorities say they believe the fire started in the bedroom, and was caused by a lit cigarette. They are ruling the fire as accidental.


JOIN THE CONVERSATION

To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment
More Stories