Close Firefighters clear 2-alarm Clayton hotel fire Aja J. Williams , KSDK 10:42 PM. CDT June 19, 2014 CONNECT TWEET LINKEDIN GOOGLE+ PINTEREST CLAYTON, Missouri (KSDK) – Firefighters responded to a two-alarm fire at the Sheraton Clayton Plaza Hotel, according to Clayton Police Chief Kevin Murphy.A kitchen fire caused the problem. No injuries were reported. CONNECT TWEET LINKEDIN GOOGLE+ PINTEREST JOIN THE CONVERSATION To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines and FAQs Leave a Comment TRENDING VIDEOS Community steps in to help cyber bullied woman Family of hit-and-run victim wants justice Wentzville fire department gives special gender reveal Health agencies investigate playground surfacing The popular Polar Express plans to pull back into Union Station this November FedEx truck rolls away in Jefferson County Soulard couple's wedding dresses stolen Vote authorizes investigation of officers Driver writes moving statement about fatal accident Hazelwood struggling to retain teachers More Stories Mom in custody after toddler overdoses on meth and Fentanyl Jul 26, 2017, 11:02 a.m. Gov. Greitens signs new abortion regulations into law Jul 26, 2017, 4:42 p.m. Schnucks testing aisle-scanning robot Jul 26, 2017, 4:51 p.m.