Space heater blamed for double fatal fire

ST. LOUIS – Firefighters believe they know what started a deadly house fire in the West End neighborhood of St. Louis.

There was a short in the wiring of a space heater, which is believed to have sparked the fire in the three-story home in the 5700 block of Bartmer Monday night.

Family members have identified the victims as Thomas McKinney Jr. and his aunt, Dorothy Jones.


JOIN THE CONVERSATION

To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment