St. Louis (KSDK) -- NBC's hit television show America's Got Talent is holding auditions on October 22 and 23rd at America's Center in downtown St. Louis. The winner of America's Got Talent earns a $1 million prize.
Click on the video players to see St. Louis' talented people that already received fast passes.
If you would like to audition at America's Center on October 22nd or 23rd, click here for details.
"St. Louis Has Got Talent"
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the St. Louis Has Got Talent is open to legal U.S. residents of the States of Missouri and Illinois. Employees and contractors of KSDK ("Sponsor"), Gannett Co., Inc., the NBC television network, Culver Stockton College and each of their respective affiliated companies, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees or contractors, are not eligible to enter or to win.
3. How To Enter. The Sweepstakes will begin at 4:01 a.m. (C.T.) on October 14, 2011 and ends at 6:57 a.m. (C.T.) on October 14, 2011 (the "Sweepstakes Period").
The first 100 people who are in line and counted by Sponsor on Television Plaza at 1000 Market Street in St. Louis, Missouri between 4:00 a.m. (C.T.) and 6:30 a.m. (C.T.) on Friday, October 14, 2011 ('Contestants') will receive a Fast Trac pass to the NBC's America's Got Talent auditions at Americas Center in St. Louis on October 22, 2011 and October 23, 2011. Contestants must complete Sponsor's entry form, including name, address, telephone number and email address to be eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes.
Maximum one (1) entry per person. Entries must be received by 6:30 a.m. (C.T.) on October 14, 2011.
Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries or for failure to receive entries without limitation. All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be returned. By entering you agree to the terms of these Official Rules and to receive emails from Sponsor or those directed by Sponsor. You can opt-out of the receipt of such emails by folloing the directions on the Contest website or in any email received from Sponsor.
4. Winner Selection. Five (5) winners will be selected from all Contestants in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received to be held on or about 6:57 a.m., Friday, October 14, 2011.
5. Prizes and Odds. Five (5) winners will receive one (1) scheduled audition to America's Got Talent Casting Call on either Saturday, October 22, 2011 or Sunday, October 23, 2011. (ARV of each ticket is $50.00).
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Winners will be notified on site immediately following the random drawing at approximately 6:57 a.m. (C.T.) on Friday, October 14, 2011 at Television Plaza. Prizes will be awarded on site immediately following the drawing on October 14, 2011. Sponsor will provide each winner with contact information for the audition. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are nonassignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prize is not redeemable for cash. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility/liability and publicity release which must be returned as instructed by Sponsor. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a winner's disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner's consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation the Internet, or further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
7. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination time. Sponsors will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries or for failure to receive entries or votes or other electronic communications due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for the operation of the "America's Got Talent" casting call.
8. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
9. Sponsor. St. Louis has Got Talent Sweepstakes is sponsored by KSDK. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. For a list of winners available after October 14, 2011 or a copy of these Official Rules, visit http://www.ksdk.com or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to "Winners List/Official Rules", St. Louis Has Got Talent, KSDK, 1000 Market Street, St. Louis, MO 63101. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact Jeff Winget at 314-444-5224 or email@example.com.