Worker rescued after Ladue chimney collapse

A demolition worker has been rescued after a chimney collapsed on him.

LADUE, MO. - A worker was alert and conscious Wednesday morning as he was rescued from the rubble after a chimney collapsed on him.

The house on Price in Ladue was being demolished when the chimney collapsed, trapping the worker around 8 a.m. Twenty-seven agencies worked to free the worker, and a doctor from WashU was also on scene.

After working for several hours, the worker was freed and taken on a stretcher to an ambulance.

The man was conscious and breathing as he was being transported. He was even able to lift his head and look around.


JOIN THE CONVERSATION

To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment