ST. LOUIS - The ramp from Grand to eastbound I-44 will be closing for two weeks, starting Monday, September 12 at 9 a.m.
MoDOT crews will be constructing a new asphalt connection from the ramp to the new Grand Bridge over I-44.
During the closure, drivers will not be able to access EB I-44 from Grand, and should instead use Chouteau and Jefferson, or Gravois and Jefferson, to detour around the construction.
Motorists should be aware of the following on-going closures:
• I-44, St. Louis City, one lane closed eastbound and westbound from Southwest to Kingshighway through the end of the year.
• I-44, St. Louis City, the ramp from Southwest to eastbound I-44 is closed through the end of the year.
• I-44, St. Louis City, drivers cannot turn left from northbound Grand onto westbound I-44, or from southbound Grand onto eastbound I-44, through the end of the year.
• I-55, St. Louis City, one lane on the ramp from westbound I-64 across the Poplar Street Bridge to southbound I-55 is closed until December. One lane on southbound from the PSB to Lafayette is also closed until December.
• I-55, St. Louis City, the southbound ramp to 7th Street and the ramp from 7th Street to southbound I-55 are closed until December.
• I-44, St. Louis County, the South Outer Road (Beaumont Antire Road) closed between Bussen Quarry Road and the Jay Henges Shooting Range until early October.
• I-44, St. Louis County, one lane on the north outer road (Meramec Street) is closed around the clock into Bussen Park until early October. Traffic signals direct traffic through the closure.
• I-64, St. Louis County, the right auxiliary lane is closed eastbound from Mason Road to I-270. Lane restrictions will continue through the fall.
• I-64, St. Louis County, one lane closed on the south outer road between Savvis Parkway and Mason Road through summer. The ramp from the south outer road to eastbound I-64 after Maryville Centre Drive is also closed.
• I-70, St. Louis County, eastbound traffic is shifted near I-170 through late October.
• I-70, St. Charles County, the ramp from Fifth Street to westbound I-70 is closed through mid-September.
• I-70, St. Charles County, the left lane is closed eastbound and westbound from Route 94 to Fifth Street until mid-September. The right lane eastbound is also closed between Route 94 and Fifth Street.
• I-70, St. Charles County, the ramp from eastbound I-70 to Fifth Street is closed through November. Drivers can use the new Fairgrounds exit to access Fifth Street.