Washington (CNN) -- A Texas Republican tops The Hill's annual list of the most wealthy members of Congress.
Representative Michael McCaul holds on to the top spot, thanks to his $290 million net worth.
He was followed by Senator John Kerry of Massachusetts. He's the wealthiest Democrat in either house, with almost $199 million.
Kerry snatched the second-spot from Californian Republican Representative Darrell Issa, who slid to third. The Hill said his wealth plunged about $80 million to $140.6 million.
Democratic Congressman Jared Polis of Colorado came in at fourth with $91.1 million, after his wealth soared by $25 million last year.
Senator Mark Warner of Virginia round out the top five with a worth of $85.9 million.
The rest of the top 10 were ranked as follows:
6. Senator Jay Rockefeller of West Virginia - $83.1 million
7. Senator Richard Blumenthal of Connecticut - $80.1 million
8. Senator Frank Lautenberg of New Jersey - $56.9 million
9. Senator Dianne Feinstein of California - $47.2 million
10. Representative Jim Renacci of Ohio - $36.7 million
Republicans dominated the list. 31 members of the GOP made the top 50.