1
1
Share This Story!

Let friends in your social network know what you are reading about

Man suffers burns after plastic gas can explosion

Steve Oswald of Pocahontas, Ill. suffered third-degree burns over 80 percent of his body after a plastic gas can explosion in September 2010.

Posted!

A link has been posted to your Facebook feed.

1
Join the Conversation

To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Man suffers burns after plastic gas can explosion

Autoplay
Show Thumbnails
Show Captions