6
Share This Story!

Let friends in your social network know what you are reading about

Historic school building burns after projector explodes

GLASGOW, SCOTLAND - MAY 23: Smoke rises into the sky after a fire broke out at the Glasgow School of Art Charles Rennie Mackintosh Building on May 23, 2014 in Glasgow, Scotland. The fire at the A-listed building is said to have started in the basement after a projector exploded. The school has stated that all students and staff were evacuated safely.

Posted!

A link has been posted to your Facebook feed.

Join the Conversation

To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Historic school building burns after projector explodes

Autoplay
Show Thumbnails
Show Captions