St. Louis Rams wide receiver Chris Givens (13) has the ball go through his fingers on a deep pass attempt against the Minnesota Vikings during the first half at the Edward Jones Dome. Mandatory Credit: Scott Rovak-USA TODAY Sports
(KSDK Sports) -- RB Steven Jackson broke the 10,000 yard mark on a 9-yard rush in the third quarter. Jackson is 27th player in NFL history to reach the mark but just the 15th to rush for 10,000 yards for one team.
- Jackson also led the team in rushing (13 rushes for 73 yards) and receiving (eight receptions for 73 yards), for 146 total yards from scrimmage.
- QB Sam Bradford threw for 377 yards, completing 35-of-55 attempts and three touchdowns. Bradford's 55 attempts ties his career-high, set in his NFL debut vs. Arizona (9/12/10).
- WR Brian Quick recorded his second career touchdown on a 4-yard reception from Bradford.
- WR Danny Amendola caught a 6-yard touchdown pass from Bradford. Marks Amendola's third touchdown of the season and seventh of his career. Amendola also hauled in a 2-point conversion catch.
- TE Lance Kendricks connected with Bradford on a 6-yard touchdown catch. Marks his third of the season.
- S Quintin Mikell registered a sack on Vikings QB Christian Ponder for a loss of 21 yards and caused him to fumble. The play marks Mikell's second sack of the season, seventh career, and his third forced fumble of the season, 15th career. Mikell has three of the Rams' six forced fumbles.
- DE Eugene Sims tallied a sack on Ponder for a one-yard loss. Marks his third sack of the season.
- According to press box statistics, CB Janoris Jenkins led the team in tackles with eight solo.