Cat Cora (By: Cindy Ord, Getty Images Entertainment)
TOWN AND COUNTRY, Mo. (KSDK) - Celebrity and local chefs will be making appearances at Bellerive Country Club as part of the KitchenAid Fairway Club during the 74th Senior PGA Championship.
The KitchenAid Fairway Club will be adjacent to the hole number 10 fairway.
Celebrity chef appearances include Pat and Gina Neely from the Food Network's "Down Home with the Neelys," Cat Cora from Bravo's "Around the World in 80 Plates" and Andrew Zimmern from Travel Channel's "Bizarre Food America."
Local chef appearances include Anthony Devoti of Five Bistro, Kevin Storm of Bellerive Country Club and Jack MacMurray of Schneithorst's Restaurant and Bar.
KitchenAid Fairway Club Schedule of Events
Thursday, May 23
• 1:00-2:00 p.m. - Chef Andrew Zimmern (Bizarre Foods America - Travel Channel)
• 2:30-3:30 p.m. - Chef Anthony Devoti (Five Bistro)
Friday, May 24
• 1:00-2:00 p.m. - Chef Cat Cora (Around the World in 80 Plates - Bravo)
• 2:30-3:30 p.m. - Chef Kevin Storm (Bellerive Country Club)
Saturday, May 25
• 1:00-2:00 p.m. - Chefs Pat & Gina Neely (Down Home With the Neelys - Food Network)
• 2:30-3:30 p.m. - Chef Jack MacMurray (Schneithorst's Restaurant & Bar)
Following the second round of Championship play, at 7 p.m. on May 24, KitchenAid will host Cookin' and Rockin' for the Cure to benefit Cook for the Cure ®, a partnership with Susan G. Komen. The event, to be held at Palladium St. Louis, will feature special musical guest Dave Mason, celebrity chefs Pat & Gina Neely and local St. Louis chefs Jack MacMurray and Frank McGinty. Ticket information is available through the Cookin' and Rockin' for the cure website.
Daily grounds and week-long tickets to the 74th Senior PGA Championship presented by KitchenAid may be purchased by visiting the Senior PGA Ticketing website, or by calling the PGA Ticketing Center at (800) PGA-GOLF. (742-4653).