TOWN AND COUNTRY, Mo. (KSDK) - There are a few rules for spectators to follow at the Senior PGA Golf Championship May 21-May 26 at Bellrive Country Club.
Cameras are only allowed at Bellerive on Tuesday and Wednesday. They're not allowed on-site during Championship Rounds, Thursday through Sunday. If you have a camera on your phone you may not use it to take pictures during Championship Rounds.
Guests can ask for autographs from the contestants and will be given at their convenience. Autographs will only be given at the Practice Range and Putting Green during Practice rounds only.
Items to leave at home:
If you're thinking about bringing some extra items with you they may not be allowed. The following list are items that should be left at home or in your car:
• Personal electronics such as, hand-held games, radios,
televisions, iPods, iPads, etc.
• All oversized chairs with wide arm rests (small, portable/
folding chairs are permitted).
• Bags larger than 12" x 12" x 12" in their natural state.
• Weapons of any kind (regardless of permit).
• Coolers, ladders, milk crates, signs, posters, banners,
dogs and other pets.
• Food and beverages (including alcoholic beverages).
• Other items deemed unlawful or dangerous by Championship
Security personnel, at their sole discretion.
Gate hours, schedule
Parking and shuttle information
Cell phone policy
Information from the Senior PGA Championship Spectator Information
Senior PGA Championship parking and shuttles information
More information available online.