ST. LOUIS (KSDK) - The St. Louis Convention and Visitors Commission wants to remind the public about street closures that will be in place Sunday for the St. Louis Rams home game at the Edward Jones Dome. These street closures will be in place for all 2013 Rams games.
- Broadway exits from eastbound Interstate 70 will be closed to traffic two hours, 45 minutes before game time until one hour after the end of the game.
- Broadway will close between Close Street and Convention Plaza two hours, 30 minutes before game time until one hour after the end of the game.
- Eastbound I-70 traffic heading downtown will need to get off at Pine.
- Lumiere Casino will be accessible from Pine Street by turning right on 4th Street, and turning right on Carr Street.
- Parking north of the Edward Jones Dome will be accessible from Pine Street by turning right on 4th Street and a left on Cass Avenue.
- Guests with disabilities can be dropped off on Broadway by exiting at Pine Street, turning right on 4th Street, left on Biddle, continue to Broadway and turn left, continue to the intersection of Broadway and Cole where a security guard will assist.
- These closures are in addition to the usual street closures that occur four hours before the game around the perimeter of the Dome on Cole Street and Convention Plaza.