(KSDK) – When "X-Men: Days of Future Past" hits screens across the country Friday, a not-as-well-known St. Louis native will grace the screens.
Evan Peters plays Quicksilver in the latest film and was born and lived in St. Louis for a number of years.
Ahead of the release, we put together some facts about the actor and where else you might have seen him.
- Peters is most well-known as being a fixture on the popular FX show "American Horror Story." With a changing storyline each season, Peters has continued to play multiple characters on the show.
- He lived in St. Louis, Mo. for a number of years before moving to Grand Blanc, Mich. with his family. He began his acting classes there before getting courted to move to Los Angeles.
- He's engaged to actress Emma Roberts, who is the niece of Julia Roberts.
- Besides acting, he has an interest in music, more specifically classical piano. In an interview, he said that he wants to learn and practice more of the Mozart and Beethoven style of tune.
- He's also had roles on popular NBC shows such as "Parenthood" and "The Office."
- With the premiere of the new "X-Men" film, Peters landed a role in a Hardee's commercial that you might have seen recently. If not, check it out below.
Evan Peters alongside cast mate Daniel Cudmore, who plays Colossus in the film, gave fans a behind-the-scenes look of the making of the Hardee's commercial, which can be seen below.
"X-Men: Days of Future Past" premieres in St. Louis Friday.