healthy fruit roll up recipe
Tu B'Shevat Healthy Fruit Roll Up Recipe
4 cups frozen strawberries, raspberries, blueberries or a mix of all.
1. Preheat the oven to 175ºF and line two rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. Blend the fruit in a food processor until smooth.
3. Divide the purée evenly between the two prepared pans, and using an off-set spatula, spread the purée as flat and as evenly as possible.
4. Bake on 175 for 3 to 4 hours. The fruit roll-ups are done when the purée is dry to the touch and pliable.
5. Remove the roll-ups from the oven. Place a piece of wax paper on top of the roll-ups and then peel off the wax paper and the roll-ups together. Cut the sheet into long strips and then roll up the strips.