Attention Stage Moms! Does your kid belong on Center Stage? If so, Show Me St. Louis and STAGES ST. LOUIS want to hear about him/her!
If you are the parent or legal guardian of a child between the ages of birth and 12 years old and you want to "sing" your child's praises, please submit a photo of your child and list his/her accomplishments (in 200 words or less). Your child could have just learned to crawl OR won a sports competition OR helped a neighbor…. We want to hear from you and put your child's face on Show Me St. Louis!
Every Friday, we'll announce the name of one winner, put their photo on Show Me St. Louis and list their accomplishments. STAGES ST. LOUIS will provide the prize of a family four pack of vouchers to their production of "How To Succeed In Business Without Really Trying" at Robert G. Reim Theater at the Kirkwood Community Center.
Hurry! Entries are due each Thursday at 2 p.m.
How To Succeed in Business Without Really Trying
July 18 – August 17
Big business means big laughs in this delightfully clever lampoon of life on the corporate ladder. A tune-filled comic gem that took Broadway by storm winning both the Tony Award for Best Musical and a Pulitzer Prize, How to Succeed…boasts an exhilarating score by Frank Loesser including "I Believe in You," "Brotherhood of Man," and "The Company Way." Bustling with humor, romance and song, this swingin' 60s send-up of Madison Avenue charts the spectacular rise (in record time!) of an ambitious young window washer to VP of Advertising! An irreverent and tuneful romp, jam-packed with sly, swift, and sharp jabs to the funny bone, How To Succeed…. is a sure fire mid-summer tonic for the musical theatre lover!
1. No purchase necessary. Enter at www.ksdk.com/contests and complete all of the required information.
2. Open to legal U.S. residents of the City of St. Louis, Missouri and counties within the KSDK DMA viewing area who are at least 18 years of age who are the parent or legal guardian of a child ages birth through 12 years old at the time of entry.
3. Entries must be received by 2:00 p.m. (C.T.) each Thursday during the Sweepstakes Period. Final deadline: July 31, 2014.
4. Winners will be notified each Thursday of the Sweepstakes Period at the telephone number and/or email address provided on winner's entry form.
5. A total of six (6) winners will receive four (4) vouchers good for any performance to STAGES ST. LOUIS' production of "How To Succeed In Business Without Really Trying" at Robert G. Reim Theater at the Kirkwood Community Center (Total ARV: $228).
6. Winners will be randomly drawn from all eligible entries received to be held on or about Thursday, June 26, July 3, July 10, July 17, July 24 and July 31, 2014.
7. See complete rules for details.