Investigators say an electrical problem sparked a fire that shut down Ted Drewes today.

32 7 LINKEDIN 1 COMMENTMORE

ST. LOUIS, Mo. (KSDK) -- Investigators say an electrical problem sparked a fire that shut down Ted Drewes today.

If you drove by the location on Chippewa around 12:30 you may have spotted the fire trucks on site.

Ted Drewe's operation manager told Newschannel 5 the fire may have started somewhere in the roof.

The good news is, the fire was small and the business is expected to reopen at 11:00 a.m. Monday.

NewsChannel 5 will bring you more information as it becomes available.

Read or Share this story: http://on.ksdk.com/1cdnKFc