One person is dead after fire broke out in a mobile home in Unincorporated St. Charles County.
UNINCORPORATED ST. CHARLES COUNTY, Mo. (KSDK) - One person is dead after fire broke out in a mobile home Saturday morning.
The fire happened on Cactus Drive in unincorporated St. Charles County, authorities say.
Fire crews got to the scene around 7 a.m.
A St Charles County deputy was taken to the hospital to get treated for smoke inhalation.
Authorities say they believe the fire started in the bedroom, and was caused by a lit cigarette. They are ruling the fire as accidental.