1. Jason Motte posed with fans
St. Louis Cardinals pitcher Jason Motte and his wife, Caitlin, served as the honorary chairs for the 16th annual St. Louis Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure. The race happened on Saturday morning at Soldier's Memorial in downtown St. Louis.
2. A turtle stopped by to show its support
3. Downtown St. Louis became a sea of pink
4. The NewsChannel 5 team was able to take a quick selfie break
5. Ok… multiple quick selfie breaks
6. Winners David Lambus, Katie Sutton, Casey Adams and Lisa Cary posed for a photo...and made the rest of us look bad
The Race for the Cure 2014 winners
7. The survivor's procession gave everyone chills
8. Everyone had a passion for fashion
9. Furry friends proved that breast cancer awareness isn't just for humans
10. Friends, family and survivors banded together to fight for a cure
Watch a full video recap here:
A music montage of photos and videos from the 2014 Race for the Cure.