SHARE 39 4 5 COMMENTMORE

UNIVERSITY CITY, Mo. (KSDK) – A 50-year-old man died in the hospital Tuesday after he was pulled from a burning house in the 6700 block of Plymouth.

The fire was caused by a gas space heater that was too close to a chair and some drapes, causing them to catch fire. The victim has not yet been identified. He was the only one inside the home, and his father was outside doing yardwork when the fire started.

Autoplay
Show Thumbnails
Show Captions

No additional information was immediately available.