LINKEDINCOMMENTMORE

ST. LOUIS (KSDK) – No one was injured after an unattended stove caused a house fire Sunday morning in north St. Louis.

Three children and one adult were able to escape after the fire erupted in a home in the 4800 block of Kossuth – two blocks east of Kingshighway Boulevard.

Firefighters say there no fire alarms.

The American Red Cross said in a news release that they're aiding the family with food and clothing. These efforts are a part of the "All Ready" campaign.

For more information on how to participate in the All Ready campaign, visit www.redcross.org/stl.

Read or Share this story: http://on.ksdk.com/1eqvwuY