ST. LOUIS (KSDK) – Community members attended an open forum Saturday to discuss a proposal aimed at regaining full accreditation for St. Louis Public Schools.
The plan includes the following five objectives:
1. Rigorous standards and monitoring student progress
2. Using data to improve instruction and decision-making
3. Expand capacity to develop, deliver, and supervise instruction
4. Shared vision of SLPS embraced by community and stakeholders
5. Ensure all SLPS preschool children are prepared for kindergarten
Superintendent Kelvin Adams spoke at Saturday's forum at Central Visual and Performing Arts High School.
If you were unable to attend, you can watch his Powerpoint presentation here: http://bit.ly/1luQXDY.