ST. LOUIS (KSDK) – Organizers have announced three additional acts to join headliners Gavin DeGraw, the Band Perry, Bonnie Raitt and the Fray at Fair St. Louis.
Those acts are country duo Thompson Square, R&B group En Vogue and southern rock band the Ozark Mountain Daredevils.
Fair St. Louis is slated for July 3, 4 and 5th. It's moving to Forest Park this year because of renovations on the Arch Grounds.
The VP Parade is also moving to Forest Park this year. It begins at 10 a.m. on July 4 at the Muny, and goes a mile and a half through the park.
Thursday, July 3, beginning at 5 p.m.
• Fair Saint Louis Opens with Presentation of Colors by a Color Guard from one of the Commands at Scott Air Force Base and a performance by the USAF Band of Mid-America's Hot Brass Band as part of the Post Foods Parade Town experience
• Performance by Smash Band
• Performance by The Band Perry
Friday, July 4, beginning at 8:30 a.m.
• Three World Record attempts, all sponsored by Post Foods
• 131st annual Veiled Prophet Parade steps off at 10 a.m.
• Fair Saint Louis kicks-off at noon
• Evening performances by Gavin DeGraw, Matt Nathanson and Mary Lambert, followed by Bonnie Raitt
Saturday, July 5, beginning at 7 a.m.
• Schnucks Freedom 4 Miler & Family Fun Run, organized and produced in conjunction with the St. Louis Sports Commission
• Fair Saint Louis kicks off at noon
• Webster University's Salute to the Troops
• Performances by Musiq Soulchild, Capital Cities and The Neighbourhood, leading up to The Fray
Details for transportation will be provided later this year. For more information, go to http://www.fairsaintlouis.org/.