LINKEDINCOMMENTMORE

ST. LOUIS (KSDK) - They're mixing concretes right now at Ted Drewes after a small fire temporarily shut down operations.

The trouble started with an electrical problem on the roof of the St. Louis landmark Saturday. Workers saw the smoke and called the fire department.

The famous custard stand was closed Sunday for repairs, but they're now back in business, and getting the Chippewa location ready for the annual Christmas tree sale.

Read or Share this story: http://on.ksdk.com/1hB5ufV