LINKEDINCOMMENTMORE

MADISON, Ill. (KSDK) – A late night house fire lead to one firefighter being treated at the scene.

A Madison firefighter was treated for smoke inhalation and exhaustion

The fire department responded to a fire in the 1600 block of 6th Street.

A lieutenant on scene said the fire started on the second story of the home. No one inside was injured.

The lieutenant said the power had been cut off to the house earlier that day, and the family used candles to light the home.

No further information was immediately available.

Read or Share this story: http://on.ksdk.com/1icANHW