ST. PETERS, Mo. (KSDK) – The public got a chance to take a look at their new St. Peters state-of-the-art firehouse.
The Central County Fire and Rescue Station No. 2 opened in April, but Saturday, it was dedicated to the men and woman who served for the St. Peters Department between 1904 and the 1970s.
The new station features a decontamination room, storm shelter, physical training room and emergency generator among a number of other items.
The Central County Fire & Rescue District is one of the largest in Missouri, covering 72-square miles of St. Charles County.