WILDWOOD, Mo. – Firefighters responded to a second alarm fire on the 300 block of Cherry Hills Meadows in Wildwood, Missouri, Monday afternoon.
Deputy Chief John Bradley told NewsChannel 5 that flames were visible from the basement to the second floor and that the house will likely be a loss. The fire is believed to be accidental.
House fire in Wildwood, Missouri. Viewer video from Vicki McCarthy.
A firefighter was transported to a local hospital with minor injuries. He was conscious and alert at the scene, first responders believe he may have become overheated.
No one else was injured in the fire.