ST. LOUIS (KSDK) – Downtown St. Louis will have multiple closures this weekend due to events.
Beginning Friday, multiple streets will shut down for the Girls on the Run 5K and the American Heart Walk.
For the run, beginning Friday at 8 a.m., Chestnut between 15th and 14th as well as 14th and 13th will close.
On Saturday, a number of street closures will occur on a rolling basis. Market between Tucker and 15th Street will close at 4 a.m. followed by all streets on the route, which can be seen in the map below, will close at 7:30 a.m. There will be no parking along the race route.
In addition, westbound Interstate 64 exit at 2100 Market, 3000 Market and eastbound Interstate 64 at Chestnut at 20th will close and well as the Pine Street entrance to eastbound and westbound I-64 will be closed at 7 a.m.
Streets and highways are expected to reopen by 9:30 a.m.
For the American Heart Walk, the below streets will be impacted, starting at 7 a.m.
- 8th Street (Pine to Cerre)
- 7th Street (Market to Pine)
- Pine Street (7th to 10th Street)
- 10th Street (Pine to Market)
- Market (10th Street to 8th Street)
- 7th Street (Cerre to Chouteau)
- Danforth Drive (7th Street to 11th Street)
- 11th Street (Danforth to Chouteau)
- Chouteau (11th Street to 7th Street)
All streets along the American Heart Walk route are expected to reopen by 11 a.m.