ST. LOUIS (KSDK) – With the last snow flake fallen, the snow totals have come in across the area.
Carlinville, Ill. received the most snow in this past storm with Hamburg, Mo. following closely behind at 7.7 inches. Lambert-St. Louis International Airport recorded 4.4 inches.
The snow-related problems aren't over yet, though.
Blowing and drifting snow along with 30 mile per hour winds at times could produce slippery conditions on roads and reduce visibility, according to NewsChannel 5 meteorologist Mike Roberts.
A wind chill warning is in effect for Pike County, Mo. and a wind chill advisory is in effect for most of the rest of the area from Wednesday at 9 p.m. to Thursday at noon.
Temperature lows will be below zero and winds will be strong with wind chills of -15 to -25.
All of the area snow totals are listed below:
- Carlinville, Ill. – 8 inches
- Hamburg, Mo. – 7.7 inches
- Hillsboro, Mo. – 7 inches
- Foley, Mo. – 7 inches
- Nashville, Ill. – 6 inches
- Prairie du Rocher – 5.9 inches
- Lake Saint Louis – 5.6 inches
- Florissant – 5.2 inches
- St. Peters – 5 inches
- Ellis Grove, Ill. – 4.5 inches
- St. Louis-Lambert – 4.4 inches
- St. Charles – 4.2 inches
- Collinsville, Ill. – 4 inches
- Crestview – 3.8 inches
- Near Union – 3.4 inches