• FOLLOW US
Video Player
  • Email
  • share

Man falls asleep with lit cigarette, leads to fire

Two brothers were driven from the mobile home overnight following a fire that gutted their trailer, the Northwest Fire Department said.

http://www.ksdk.com/video/2963986312001/1/Man-falls-asleep-with-lit-cigarette-leads-to-fire http://bcdownload.gannett.edgesuite.net/ksdk/35121359001/201312/35121359001_2964005327001_th-52b82e2ce4b0347fb3c068d6-1083021587001.jpg?pubId=35121359001 Man falls asleep with lit cigarette, leads to fire Two brothers were driven from the mobile home overnight following a fire that gutted their trailer, the Northwest Fire Department said. NewsKSDK 00:57

Next Up

    

More Videos