LIVE VIDEO: Today in St. Louis    Watch
 
  • FOLLOW US
Video Player
  • Email
  • share

Jefferson County fire caused by lamp

Firefighters say the blaze that broke out earlier this morning at a mobile home along Upper Moss Hollow Road was caused by the heat lamps used to keep chickens warm on the side of the house.

http://www.ksdk.com/video/3114599820001/1/Jefferson-County-fire-caused-by-lamp http://bcdownload.gannett.edgesuite.net/ksdk/35121359001/201401/35121359001_3114617898001_th-52e6e9c8e4b03f093254cb0e-1592194042001.jpg?pubId=35121359001 Jefferson County fire caused by lamp Firefighters say the blaze that broke out earlier this morning at a mobile home along Upper Moss Hollow Road was caused by the heat lamps used to keep chickens warm on the side of the house. NewsKSDK 00:23

Next Up

    

More Videos

Recent Videos

Page 1 of 7
French journalists free

French journalists free

00:53 | 4/19/2014 7:00:22 AM
041914_wx4_ksdk.mov

041914_wx4_ksdk.mov

01:43 | 4/19/2014 6:59:54 AM
Syria bombing kills 14

Syria bombing 'kills 14'

00:58 | 4/19/2014 6:09:32 AM
Sherpas die in Everest avalanche

Sherpas die in Everest avalanche

01:26 | 4/19/2014 6:01:36 AM
Ferry families vent rage

Ferry families vent rage

01:35 | 4/19/2014 2:30:09 AM
Capsize ferry captain arrested

Capsize ferry captain arrested

01:08 | 4/19/2014 1:01:32 AM
Boston Marathon 2014

Boston Marathon 2014

01:30 | 4/18/2014 11:50:30 PM