ST. LOUIS — The list of holiday pop-ups in the St. Louis area continues to grow.
Most recently, Tower Grove Park announced it’ll turn the Piper Palm House into a winter wonderland this December.
From Dec. 19 through 23, at 'Frosted' there will be holiday cocktails, live music and nightly performances. There will also be food trucks, a spokesperson said.
• Granny’s Gold Coins – Tequila, Café Amaro, Cold Brew Coffee, Honey, Cacao, Clove and Orange
• Eat, Drink and be Rosemary – Gin, Cranberry, Rosemary, Lemon and Sparkling Water
• Mull It Over – Mulled Wine Infused Whiskey, Butterscotch, Mole Bitters
• It’s Mint to Be – Vodka, Raspberry Jam, White Chocolate Liqueur, Mint Oil, Candy Cane
• Christmas in Paris – Kentucky Bourbon, Cinnamon Infused Campari, Cocchi Torino
• What’s In Santa’s Mug? – Pinot Noir, Dark Chocolate, Vanilla, Cream, Red Wine Marshmallows
On Dec. 22, there will be special family funday festivities, including appearances from Dan the Pancake Man and Cotton Crafters Holiday Cotton Candy, as well as Firechasers performing on stilts and wheels. Sunday will feature food from Kitchen Kulture.
Entry to Frosted is free and a portion of all proceeds will benefit Tower Grove Park.
Frosted hours of operation:
Dec. 19, 6-11 p.m.
Dec. 20, 6-11 p.m.
Dec.21, 6-11 p.m.
Dec. 22, 11 a.m.-11 p.m. (Sunday family funday hours)
Dec. 23, 3-9 p.m.
The Piper Palm House is located at 4271 Northeast Dr, St. Louis