CHESTERFIELD, Mo. — Fall is in full swing in the St. Louis area and Halloween is right around the corner.
Duck Donuts announced the return of its Halloween-themed ‘Spooky Box Assortment’ that will be available through the end of October.
RELATED: Fall flavors return at Duck Donuts
The assortment includes:
- Werewolf – Maple bacon with chopped bacon and raspberry drizzle
- Dirt ‘N Worms – Chocolate icing with crumbled Oreos and gummy worms
- Brain Bits – Vanilla icing with chopped apple, streusel and cinnamon sugar
- Halloween Mist – Glazed with Halloween sprinkles
“Donuts can be incorporated into any holiday or celebration, and Halloween is no exception,” said Russ DiGilio, founder and CEO of Duck Donuts. “We invite our customers to keep Duck Donuts top of mind and think outside of the box this Halloween.”
The doughnut shop invited customers to share a photo of their assortment on social media, tag Duck Donuts and use the hashtag #SpookyBox for a chance to be featured on the company’s social media pages throughout the month.
Duck Donuts specializes in made-to-order doughnuts. The shop has been around since 2007 and opened its first Missouri location in Chesterfield back in April.
WHAT'S COOKIN' IN THE LOU
- Your guide to the best gooey butter cake in St. Louis
- Where to get frozen custard in the St. Louis area, besides Ted Drewes
- Délicieux! Le Macaron to open in St. Louis this fall
- Your guide to the best wings in the St. Louis area
- Halloween pop-up bar creeps into St. Louis this October