ST. LOUIS — If you’re heading to the Enterprise Center for the Blues opener, here’s some of the food you’ll find!
The St. Louis Blues and Levy have crafted another championship-worthy menu highlighting the best flavors and restaurants of St. Louis.
Farmtruk pop-up with fresh, free-range fare, the Enterprise Center culinary team has crafted new recipes and St. Louis takes on classic arena fare, which includes a new pretzel poutine, luxuriously-melty grilled cheese and ‘one of the best sausage and burger’ lineups.
Returning favorites include: Byrd & Barrel, Hi-Pointe, Lion’s Choice, Kohn’s Kosher, Sugarfire and more.
Fans should also look out for special appearances from dishes served during last season’s Stanley Cup Final, as well as new grab-and-go, and value locations.
For a limited time only, fans will be able to enjoy food specials served at Enterprise Center during last season’s Stanley Cup Final:
• Budweiser BBQ Beef Dip-Double Minor and Five-Minute Major: Chef-shaved beef brisket, Budweiser BBQ au jus, fried or grilled onions and giardiniera on a fresh baked 7” or 13” hoagie bun (showcased for home opener)
• Monte Cristo Double Dog: Shaved tavern ham, melted Swiss cheese, and horseradish honey mustard on a butter griddled New England roll (showcased for home opener)
• Pork Steak Torta: Brined and marinated pork shoulder, adobo BBQ sauce, avocado crema, tabasco crispy fried onions, and pepper jack cheese on a telera roll (showcased for home opener)
Lou-crafted flavors to fuel the next chase
Embracing the St. Louis culinary community, STL Kitchen offers a new menu driven by local flavors and ingredients:
• Beyond Meat Burger: Plant-based burger patty, American cheese, and BBQ sauce on a Kaiser bun with fries (Portals 16, 58) (Vegetarian)
• Buffalo Cauliflower Wrap: Tempura cauliflower, Buffalo sauce, quinoa, herb vinaigrette, kale, carrots, celery, tomato and vegan ranch (Portal 15) (Vegan)
• Crispy Cajun Chicken Cheddar Club Sandwich: Spicy chicken patty, cheddar, lettuce, tomato, onion, and bacon aioli on a Kaiser bun with fries (Portal 61)
• Eisenberg-Jalapeño Popper Gourmet Sausage: Eisenberg-smoked jalapeño cheddar, jalapeño cream cheese, nacho cheese sauce, fried onions and pickled jalapeños (Portals 8, 36, 59)
• Eisenberg-Meatball Sliders: Beef and pork meatballs, Carolina mustard sauce, and atomic slaw on cornmeal slider buns (Portals 8, 36, 59)
• Gooey Grilled Cheese Sandwich: Melted Gruyere, Fontina and sharp white cheddar, and slow-cooked shallots and leeks on pressed sourdough with pub chips (Portal 6) (Vegetarian)
• Made-from-Scratch Mozzarella Sticks: Breaded molten mozzarella, marinara sauce and parmesan cheese (Portals 2, 15)
• SMASH Burger: Fresh and local event day-delivered smashed beef patties and melted American cheese on a toasted Kaiser bun with fries (Portals 16, 21)
• STL Kitchen Bavarian Poutine: Fried pretzel bites, Budweiser mustard gravy, and cheese curds (Portal 61) (Vegetarian)
Teaming-up with STL’s best restaurants
STL Kitchen returns some of the best and most-demanded restaurants from around the city, serving signature menus across the Enterprise Center concourse:
• Farmtruk (new this season): The favorite St. Louis food truck from Chef Samantha Mitchell serves-up fresh, local, grass-fed beef burgers, street tacos, nachos, and hearty sides like brisket mac & cheese. Now available at the Mezzanine Level Fan Deck near portal 58.
• Byrd & Barrel: Gourmet fried chicken, stacked sandwiches, and signature dipping sauces
• Hi-Pointe Drive-In: Hi-Pointe dishes crowd-pleasing grass-fed burgers and hand-spun milkshakes
• Kohn’s Kosher: Kohn’s serves mouthwatering deli sandwiches, including a pair of sandwiches that helped Blues fans celebrate during last season’s playoffs – The Gloria (ribeye steak, Killer Pastrami, caramelized onions, cranberry horseradish sauce) and The Boris (sliced roast beef brisket and a potato pancake in a challah roll with cranberry horseradish sauce and caramelized onions)
• Lion’s Choice: Fans will enjoy Lion’s Choice’s famous sliced roast beef sandwiches and ridiculously good fries
• Sugarfire Smokehouse: The essential St. Louis barbecue joint introduces a new Big Muddy Sandwich – smoked brisket with jalapeño cheddar sausage, lettuce, pickles, St. Louis sweet sauce and Alabama white sauce
On-the go and value options
• Grab ‘n Go on the Plaza Level: For a quicker bite or sip on the go, fans will find a selection of beer, wine, seltzers, soft and energy drinks, sweet and salty snacks, and ready-made sandwiches, protein packs, and salads from Schnucks. Located at Portal 15. (Vegetarian options available)
• STL Kitchen Value Items: Available all St. Louis Blues games and Family Shows at 3 Stripes Pizza & Provisions (Portal 3 and 15 Plaza Level, and Portal 31 Mezzanine Level) and The Barn (Portal 41 Mezzanine Level). Fans can choose from an array of arena favorites in value sizes from $4 to $8, including chicken tenders, hot dogs, popcorn, nachos, water, soft drinks, and select domestic beer.
Dining and beverage experiences
• Anheuser-Busch Biergarten: Located near Portal 23, the Biergarten again offers a great social atmosphere, uniquely designed and decorated bar and food stands, and signature beer-infused burgers and brats at Bud & Brats and Bud & Burgers
• Jack Daniel’s Barrel House: Located near Portal 6 in the former retail store, the Barrel House offers rotating beverage menus
RELATED: Can the Blues do it all again?