ST. LOUIS — Dessert lovers, rejoice -- a local favorite custard shop will be back in business in the spring.
After a long, cold winter, Fritz's Frozen Custard announced it's reopening for the season on Saturday, March 7. It'll be open from 11:30 a.m.-10:30 p.m. serving all of its signature frozen treats, from sundaes to concretes to cones.
Frtiz's was established in 1983 and now has five locations across St. Louis and St. Charles counties where you can get your sugar fix: Florissant, St. Peters, Wentzville, Valley Park and O'Fallon, Missouri.
You can eat on the patio or order your favorites at the drive-thru.
Every location is hiring, too. You can apply here
What's Cookin' in the Lou
- You can get gold leaf hot chocolate at Clementine's
- ‘Thank you for an unforgettable 11 years’ | Steve’s Hot Dogs and Burgers will close on Friday
- Toasted ravs with Pappy’s beef brisket now available
- Where you can find tacos, coffee and beer all in the same spot
- You can get burgers, beer and sushi at restaurant coming to O’Fallon, Illinois