ST. LOUIS — Valentine’s Day is a month away, so it’s time to start thinking of what you want to get the sweetheart in your life.
If you’re considering romantic yet delicious, Grace Meat + Three is offering just the treat.
Fried chicken bouquets are the newest addition to its menu.
The fried chicken bouquets include six chicken tenders, mini carnations, herbs, baby's breath and buttermilk lime dressing, all displayed in a bouquet-friendly box.
The popular eatery in The Grove also is offering a "fried chicken and bubbles" package for those looking to feast and toast to the night.
An online preorder option is available for pick up on Valentine’s Day.
If you’re looking to dine-in, it’s first come first served. They will not be taking reservations.
See the full holiday menu on the Grace Meat + Three ordering website.
What's Cookin' in the Lou:
- Valentine's Day pop-up 'Love Shack' to open in Cottleville
- Chicken Salad Chick sets opening date for second restaurant in Metro East
- Owners behind Chicken Out restaurant to add second location, in Kirkwood
- Pasta House opens new location in Ladue after move from University City
- New Webster Groves pizza restaurant celebrates grand opening and return to indoor dining