WEBSTER GROVES, Mo. — Half & Half is closing its Webster Groves location, the restaurant announced on social media Thursday night.
The restaurant said after three years, it decided to “step aside from 220 W Lockwood.”
“We would like to thank the Webster community for all of your support," the restaurant wrote.
Half & Half’s Clayton location remains open. The dining room is open with limited capacity and the patio is also open.
The Clayton location is located at 8135 Maryland Avenue and is open from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Wednesday through Sunday.
Click here for a look at the menu.
What's Cookin' in the Lou
- St. Louis’ frozen pizza market just got a saucy new addition
- Sports & Social opens at Ballpark Village on Wednesday
- Chicken Out opens in the Delmar Loop
- Juneteenth inspires 'sweet celebration of freedom' at St. Louis bakery
- BEAST Craft BBQ to open its 3rd location this summer, bringing new dishes, cocktails
- Olive + Oak launches first canned beer in honor of owners' son who passed away