ST. LOUIS — Pop-up Halloween bar?! Yes, please!
The Hideout is hosting a pop-up Halloween bar. It opened at 6 p.m. on Oct. 17.
Travis Howard and Tim Wiggins of On Point Hospitality, the team behind Retreat Gastropub and the island-inspired restaurant and bar, Yellowbelly announced the first pop-up at their new private event space, The Hideout. The new bright and modern space will turn into a haunted drinking den for just two weeks leading up to Halloween.
The ‘Corpse Reviver Halloween pop-up’ will go through Nov. 2.
It’ll be decked out in all things Halloween. The ‘Corpse Reviver’ name pays tribute to the classic cocktail, and creative libations will be the central focus of the bar pop-up.
Beverage Director and Co-owner Tim Wiggins and his Yellowbelly team have been working on developing the menu for a few months.
“It will be over-the-top. You’ve seen these pop-up bar experience for other holidays, but we want to celebrate all things spooky and cool for the Halloween season,” Wiggins said.
One dollar from every cocktail purchased will be donated to the ACLU of Missouri.
The full cocktail menu includes:
• Ghost Malone ($12): Rieger vodka, pineapple, coconut, almond, lime, ginger beer, “coco-caine” dust with a face tattoo
• Are You Afraid of the Dark? ($12): Rieger gin, Averna, Curacao noir, Jamaican rum, molasses, ginger, and lemon
• PSL ($12): Rieger whiskey, Caffè Amaro, pumpkin, maple, cream, lemon, and nutmeg
• Blood Moon ($12): Rieger gin, Campari, blood orange wine, blood orange soda, and cava
• Oaxacan Dead ($12): Banhez mezcal, Aperol, carrot, red wine grenadine, lime, balsamic, and mole bitters
• Cookie Monster ($12): Espolon blanco, cream sherry, ancho chile, walnut shortbread cookie, and bitters
• Boonana Daiquiri ($12): Duckett Blue & Gold rhums, banana puree, coconut cream, salt, and lime
• BoogeyManhattan ($12): Old Forester bourbon, sweet vermouth, candy corn amaro, and bitters
• Skeleton Swizzle ($12): Jamaican & Bajan rums, strawberry rhum, passionfruit, allspice, grenadine, and lime
• Death by Lawnmover ($12): Rieger gin, angoverna, pumpkin seed orgeat, and lemon
• Numbskull Punch ($34): Banhjez mezcal, Duckett Blue rhum, Aperol, blood orange, strawberry, pineapple, coconut cream, and lime
• Grim Creeper Punch ($32): Old Forester bourbon, Curacao noir, Campari, ginger apple cider, and lemon
• Hocus Pocus (N/A): Pumpkin seed orgeat, pineapple, coconut, and lime
The Corpse Reviver Pop-Up will be seated on a first-come, first-serve basis. The bar will be open from 6 p.m. until midnight. Parties over six people will be limited due to space restrictions. For more information, click here
Want more stories like this? Here's What's Cookin' in the Lou
RELATED: Ruth's Chris coming to Chesterfield