ST. LOUIS — Lion’s Choice, a St. Louis-based restaurant, announced two new frozen custard flavors for summer.
The Hawaiian Delight Sundae features vanilla custard topped with chunks of fresh pineapple and strawberry and crumbles of the restaurant’s Royale cookie, which includes coconut, chocolate chips and macadamia nuts.
The Turtle Pecan Concrete offers all the flavors of the classic sundae in a concrete with vanilla custard, chocolate fudge, caramel drizzle and pecan pieces.
“Our custard is one of the key pillars of our menu so we wanted to welcome the warmer weather with two new menu items beyond our classic mini cone,” said Michael Kupstas, President and CEO of Lion’s Choice.
Guests can purchase the custard for $3.59 each through the end of summer.
For more information on the new flavors and a look at the rest of the menu, click here.
WHAT'S COOKIN' IN THE LOU
- Bar K unveils new renderings of its future home in The Grove
- These are the restaurants that are open for dine-in services in the St. Louis area
- These are the St. Louis area restaurants that have permanently closed during the coronavirus pandemic
- Diners gather in the street in downtown St. Louis
- Budweiser debuts new can design to salute US military
- Urban Chestnut Brewing Company releases hard seltzer