ST. LOUIS – If you’re going the Enterprise Center during the Stanley Cup Final for a game or a watch party, you can enjoy some new food!
The Stanley Cup Final will celebrate St. Louis’ culinary community inside Enterprise Center, with limited-edition dishes from the arena’s culinary team and a roster of local favorite restaurants offered under the STL Kitchen banner.
STL Kitchen launched in 2016 to bring more collective focus to local restaurants and ingredients across the arena. Enterprise Center renovations last offseason extended STL Kitchen’s presence under the direction of the arena’s executive chef, Steven Maak.
The STL Kitchen menu has expanded with new Cup-inspired fare.
Fans can dig-in during both home games and road watch events.
• Kohn’s Kosher – The Gloria: Ribeye steak sandwich topped with killer pastrami and caramelized onions (near portal 11)
• Kohn’s Kosher – The Boris: Killer pastrami, Cajun turkey, cream slaw with borisradish sauce on challah roll (near portal 11)
• Sugarfire Smokehouse – Chief Beef: Brisket, Canadian bacon, maple BBQ sauce, Cheddar sauce (near portal 11)
• Hi-Pointe Drive-In – The Fat Trick: Triple burger, bleu cheese, bacon, Donair sauce, arugula (near portal 3)
• Byrd & Barrel – Beat up Beantown Fries: Fries, baked beans, Provel cheese, toasted ravioli, STL BBQ sauce (near portal 117)
STL-inspired bites and sips from Enterprise Center’s culinary team
Enterprise Center’s culinarians and mixologists serve-up new STL Kitchen dishes and beverages reflecting the city’s top tastes and Blues fandom:
• Big-as-your-head Beef Ravioli: Baked then flash fried with spicy marinara (near portal 102 and 115)
• Budweiser BBQ Beef Dip-Double Minor: Shaved beef brisket, Budweiser-infused BBQ au jus, fried or grilled onions, and giardiniera on a fresh baked 7-inch hoagie (Biergarten Pop-Up)
• Budweiser BBQ Beef Dip-5 Minute Major: Shaved beef brisket, Budweiser-infused BBQ au jus, fried or grilled onions, and giardiniera on a fresh baked 13-inch hoagie (Biergarten Pop-Up)
• The Ultimate Grilled Cheese: Gruyere, Cheddar, Fontina, caramelized onions, crispy country bread (Jack Daniel’s Bar)
• The “Mac Schwartzy” Hatrick Mac & Cheese: Buffalo chicken or slow smoked beef topped with crushed local Riplet chips, creamy three-cheese sauce, and macaroni noodles (Jack Daniel’s Bar)
• STL Kitchen Steak Grinder: Shaved Beef, sautéed peppers and onions, provolone cheese
• Cup Final Signature Cocktails: available in concessions at the Jack Daniel’s Barrel House, Sub-Zero Bar, Brews of the Lou, Top-Shelf, and Biergarten; all-inclusive clubs at Bommarito Automotive Group Lounge, Bull and Bear by Stifel, Sub-Zero Vodka Bar, Scott Credit Union Rinkside Club, and Pub ’67; and premium concessions at the Bud Light Sports Pub
• Smoked Blue: Patrón Anejo, mescal, orange bitters, agave nectar, soda, charred cherry, and charred orange
• Callin’ Gloria: Grey Goose vodka, elderflower liqueur, thyme-rosemary nectar, grapefruit soda, and rosemary salt
STL vs. New England menu mash-up
St. Louis and Boston take the competition to Enterprise Center’s menu, with a selection of dueling flavors inspired by both cities:
• Stanley Cup Match-Up Hot Dogs: limited-edition loaded dogs inspired by each city, served with pub chips (near portal 108 and 322)
• STL Dog: Pulled BBQ pork steak, Provel sauce, green onions
• Boston Dog: Baked beans, pork belly, peppadew relish
• Lobster Roll Melt: Chopped lobster, celery, green onions, lemon aioli, Gruyere, Cheddar, Fontina, and caramelized onions on a griddled New England roll (Jack Daniel’s Bar)
• STL Kitchen Clam Bake: Little neck clams, shrimp, lobster, corn cobette, baby red potato, grilled sourdough (Jack Daniel’s Bar)
• Pork Steak Chowder Poutine: STL Kitchen pork chowder, Provel cheese, seasoned waffle fries (near portal 115 and 311)
Cup Final hospitality by the numbers
• 13 chefs and 500 overall team members will serve fans during Final games at Enterprise Center
• 22 new Final specialty dishes and beverages have been added to the menu
• Fans will eat about 29,400 toasted ravioli during the Final