ST. LOUIS — Get a taste of New Orleans this Mardi Gras with the Food and Beer Pairing Experience at Anheuser-Busch Biergarten.
The 2-hour event on Friday, Feb. 21 is the first of many beer and food pairing dinners the Biergarten will host this year.
Customers can listen to live music while enjoying Cajun food paired with Anheuser-Busch beers.
The event lists the following pairings:
- Alligator bites paired with Bud Light Seltzer Lemon Lime
- Gumbo Paired with Estrella Jalisco
- Bread Pudding paired with Budweiser Jim Beam Black Lager
Doors open at 6:30 p.m. and dinner starts at 7 p.m. Tickets are on sale for $66 each on budweisertours.com. Anheuser-Busch warns the event has sold out quickly in the past.
What's Cookin' in the Lou
- ‘Pucker up’ to win some free ice cream at Clementine’s
- This restaurant brings the Caribbean to St. Louis
- 9,000 square feet of food, fun and beverages coming soon to Ballpark Village
- Sugarfire Winghaven offering 'STL BattleHawks Brisket' in honor of first win
- Chesterfield restaurant among most romantic restaurants in the country
- Spice it up! Edible Arrangements debuts ghost pepper chocolate strawberries